Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Picture... Take 30




Wow! 30 pictures later and I think we may have a Christmas photo. By that time, Josh is looking into space, leaning on his sister, looking for a stick or something within reach to play with. I thought that when the kids were older that taking a Christmas picture would be a snap. Well, I was so wrong. How do parents with multiple little ones get good pictures? Do they settle for whatever they can get? I suppose whatever your child is doing in the photo truly captures who they are. Isn't that what photography is all about? Okay, next Christmas I'm going to send a picture of my kids just being themselves! It should be interesting...

3 comments:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Smirk, smirk....they will do this when they're 20. You know that don't you?! You have beautiful children that will never cease to be children!:) Enjoy them!

Unknown said...

Wow! I think they are great! They look like they were having so much fun! Where are you and your hubby?

Debi Walter said...

It looks like you captured who they are this year!!! I love these pictures, Tammy! And you will love them even more 5 years from now!