Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day


The decorations that you see were done by Erika and Josh. Erika worked very hard along with her brother trying to get the decorations done by the time I got home yesterday. Tim and I were so surprised!! They went to the extent of putting encouraging words on each heart that the kids thought represented Tim and I. We elected to stay home and enjoy the evening with the kids and have strawberry shortcake. Plus, I wasn't feeling well...lost my voice! In addition, gifts were exchanged. Tim bought Erika flowers and perfume. He also made sure Josh honored his sister with a homemade card. And of course, my husband honored me the same way with a beautiful card, flowers and perfume. I'm so blessed!! I tried to do the same by trying to bless Tim with a card and gifts of love! Tim and I will celebrate tomorrow by going to Rennegers in Mount Dora. They are having a big outdoor antique extravanganza. Then, we will go out to eat. I just love my husband and kids.

1 comment:

Debi Walter said...

What a sweet blessing your children gave you and Tim. I'm sure this year will be remembered for years! Great job, Erica and Josh!