Monday, July 7, 2008

Reflections from Vacation

Well, I am sitting here beachside in our lovely condo just enjoying my family and friends. So far, our vacation is going smoothly. Okay, so we are only two days into our vaca... no broken bones, no sunburns at least not yet!

I am thoroughly enjoying being with my husband and kids as well as two special families who joined us. The atmosphere is so laid back that we've just been having a blast!

The beach over here at Anna Maria Island is breathtaking and the sunset. We have a tower above our condo which we can walk up and watch the sunset. It is just beautiful up there!

Most importantly, I thank God for his provision in my life. He has given me a wonderful husband, kids and good relationships!

Well, I got to run. We are heading to the beach! I don't want to miss out on all the fun!

1 comment:

Medana22 said...

hey Tammy I am so glad you all are having a good time! ENJOY!!! :)