Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Little Update

Just a quick update on what we've been up to.

Erika is finishing up her sophmore year of high school. I can't believe she is 16. I now listen to those folks who say, "time sure does fly by and before you know it, your kids will be grown up." This is so true!

It looks like Erika's summer will be very busy. She may have a part time job and plans to go back to Bolivia on a mission trip.

I love hanging out with Erika as a mom and as a friend. We stay up and talk and love to laugh!

Josh will turn 11 in 4 weeks. My little buddy is growing up too. I imagine he will surpass his sister and mom in height by next year! Josh is completing 4th grade this year. He still makes the family laugh though I don't have any funny stories to tell you at the moment. But, I'm sure I will soon.

We have a couple trips planned over the summer. My parents 50th wedding anniversary is in June, so we will head to NY to celebrate NY style with a huge party for them. A week later, we will head to the NC mountains with two other families for a much needed rest and relaxation time. Then, Tim and Erika will be off to Bolivia while Josh and I hold down the fort here.

And there you have it, a little update. Will post pictures soon!

No comments: