Thursday, January 3, 2008

Birthday Surprise!




Yesterday, January 2nd was my birthday. I'm not telling my age! Anyway, I was so surprised to get flowers from my family in New York. I also received some very beautiful roses from Tim and the kiddos. In addition, we went to Colorado Fondue Company. Erika and Josh never been and they enjoyed it so much...so did I. The manager of the restaurant was ready to take my birthday picture with the extra large moose mounted on the wall. I passed on that this year! They continued to shower me with gift cards and encouraging words. What a wonderful birthday! I'm truly blessed!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday. How terrible I went to lunch with you and did not even know!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! why aren't there any pics of you?!?

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tammy! My hubby's birthday is the 3rd of January! We just went out last night and celebrated. Glad you had a nice birthday! The flowers are beautiful!

Medana22 said...

Oh, Happy Belated Birthday Tammy! I am glad you had a great family night to celebrate.

Debi Walter said...

Aw, what a special birthday gift/gifts from your family near and far. Happy Birthday...I'm sorry I didn't catch it before you told me! I'd say your uh....29?