Sunday, March 16, 2008

Parent's In Town

My parents have been here visiting since March 4th. We have enjoyed them immensely! It is going to be difficult for us when they leave (especially Erika and Josh) on Thursday. We've been real busy. Tim took my dad to a Magic game, went on an airboat ride, saw some relatives 2 hours away and went shopping. My parents have blessed me so much since they have been visiting. They have homeschooled Josh several days so I could run errands, get my hair done and go to a couple appointments/meetings! In addition, my mom has done some of the laundry and helped with cleaning! I'm overwhelmed.... but these are my parents who just keep on serving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debi Walter said...

What a blessing, Tammy. Enjoy every minute and take lots of pictures!!!