Monday, June 9, 2008

Doing Hard Things

Well, while Erika and Josh were in NY visiting my parents, I spent some time reading, cleaning, organizing, getting curriculum ready for this coming school year, spending time with my hubby and catching up with some friends.

However, the book Do Hard Things by the Harris twins was in my opinion really good. The premise of the book is to do hard things for the glory of God. They use the term "rebelutionaries" which means people against low expectations. And though this book focused on teens, it certainly applies to everyone. I was very challenged and look forward to putting into practice by doing some hard things. In addition, Erika will be reading this book for part of her schooling next year. I just can't wait to go over it with her!

No comments: