Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brother & Sister

This picture actually freaked me out a little bit. I have never thought that Erika and Josh looked alike. Erika favors Tim's side of the family with the light complexion, freckles and light eye color. And, Josh favors my side of the family with the olive color complexion and green eyes. We haven't been in the sun since school started so Josh' usual surfer tan has diminished quit a bit. So, when Erika took this picture, I was amazed at actually how much they really do look alike! It was scary! What do you think? Do they look like brother and sister?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that they soo look like brother and sister! Although i have always thought that they looked alike! :-D

Anonymous said...

WOW! They do look alike! I don't think I have ever noticed how much they really do. That is a cute picture!! I Love and Miss you guys!
~ Cassie

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! They totally look alike. I didn't see it before either. That is a great picture!

Sorry to hear you got rear ended! Praise the Lord all was okay!

Unknown said...

No, I still don't think they look alike...maybe a TINY bit.