Monday, October 22, 2007

Our Personal Retreat!



Erika and I went away for the weekend on a mother-daughter retreat. We feel extremely blessed to have spent this time together. Our first night we went shopping and I bought a couple of dolls that Erika has collected over the years. And, of course clothes shopping! The next day we slept in and then spent some time going over the book Shopping for Time. I'm amazed at how God continues to grow our relationship as mother-daughter. I love the fact that Erika and I can talk about anything! Thanks to my wonderful husband who released me to go so I could spend some alone time with Erika.

If you have never gone on a personal retreat, I would highly recommend going!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

You just had to put a picture of FEET in there didn't you!!

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

AWWW!! I love it! Glad you had a great time!

Tammy said...

Yes, I put that picture in just for you Jaime. I know how much you love feet! So, what do you think?

Medana22 said...

I love that you were able to get away...the slide show was adorable:)