Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rear Ended!

On my way to drop Erika off at the church building on Monday, I was rear-ended. It really caught us all by surprise. Erika was in the front passenger seat and Josh was in the middle seat. Fortunately, no one was in the back seat. I usually have a least a couple extra kids with me but that day I did not. We jolted forward and glass from the rear window came flying. I have a sore and stiff neck but the kids are fine praise God! This is the second time this has happened to me in the last year and a half. Anyway, I'm not complaining just very thankful that it wasn't worse.

2 comments:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

grateful you guys are ok! Another opportunity to realize that He is God and we are not!!

Medana22 said...

WOW...its so amazing to see His protection on us. I am thankful everyone is safe.