Friday, August 29, 2008

Never a Dull Moment in our Home!

Yesterday, I had a little mishap of my own. I fell and dislocated my shoulder/arm. At first, I thought I broke it. But after a couple minutes, I knew it must be a dislocation. So, I decided to move/adjust my shoulder and I heard this loud "pop" and immediately felt relief. I'm pretty sore though. I would imagine it is from the actual fall. The kids took great care of me last night as I was in some pain. They were so great! Tim often wonders why it is that so many unusual things happen when he is gone? Oh, I don't know. What I do know is, there is never a dull moment in our home!

3 comments:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Oh my gosh! Are you ok? Need anything? So sorry to hear the news! Stay down and let you kids take care of you!!

Tammy said...

Okay, it is time to go to the doctors. I moved my arm and it dislocated again! Oh the pain!!

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

I am sooo sorry! My perscription is drugs and chocolate. No diet today! Let me know how you're doing!!!!