Friday, August 22, 2008

Water Damage!

Well, this tropical storm that has swept through central Florida has really hit us hard. We have water damage in at least four rooms; the kids bedrooms, our bedroom and the kitchenette. It is in the same areas as last time. The last hurricane we had, the same problem happened. Anyhow, with Tim leaving for out of town for 12 days, he is working hard to do what he can before he leaves. What a mess! Needless to say, I'm grateful that my house is not flooded! I hope we can resolve the problem so it won't happen again. I have pictures of the damage and perhaps will post them later.

Tim went over to a friends house last night and helped him secure some of their water issues. Wow, it has happened to more people than I thought.

What about you? How did you weather the storm?

1 comment:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Hey over there! Sorry to hear you have/had damage! You guys I know got inches and inches of rain! Do you need a rowboat??