Monday, November 3, 2008

The Presidential Election


I've always voted on Election Day. However, this year, Tim decided that we were going to do absentee ballot. This was very strange as I like to bring Erika and Josh to the polls. But, this gave me a better opportunity to talk with them about the election and take a look at the ballot. Josh had lots of questions about Amendment 2 and was quite concerned.
Well, I turned in my vote last week. What about you?
This year, at least there is no fighting over the "I Voted" sticker!

1 comment:

Bates said...

When you browse Walmart.com, you'll see products available online and in the [city name] store. In 1846 Zeiss opened a workshop for producing microscopes and other optical CE and FDA C-mount adapter for Zeiss microscope. *Surgical removal of warts by excision. Now, even on that level, which does not let you see molecules, you'll notice that as long as the organism isn't dead, there's constant movement.