Sunday, November 16, 2008

What A Week!



Well, it was one of those weeks where you just have to say....AHHHHH!

Here is just a snippet:

I started therapy this week on my dislocated shoulder. Getting out the door at 7:30 am posed quite a challenge. Not sure why though! Also, we are still in the midst of remodeling our master bathroom.... we are on the six month plan and should be done next week! The tile guy was here but now gone only to leave behind many mistakes. That's okay, I love taking a shower in the guest bathroom.... not really!
Tuesday, we moved all the bedroom furniture (master bedroom and both kids rooms) into the common areas of the house because Wednesday the carpet man was coming. Well, the carpet man came and just before he cut the carpet he said "take a look to make sure this is the right carpet".... To my surprise, it was not the right carpet. So, on the phone I get and explain that this is not the carpet I ordered. Long story short.... we decided we could live with this carpet (same brand, same quality). Or, I just couldn't live the next five days with a matress in my kitchen! Anyhow, I was pleasantly surprised that the carpet looks great and I'm happy. Oh, all the while this is going on, Josh is calling me to come take a look at the wild hog the trappers caught next door. Of course I had to take a look and get a few pictures.
Needless to say, we had homegroup somewhere else. I actually thought if we hurried, we could get our house put back together in time... NOT!
Did I mentioned, science co-op, homeschooling, piano, voice lessons, basketball practice and a basketball game all happened during the week?
Though a crazy week, it was kind of comical. Okay, just a little comical!
This week, painting the outside of the house, finishing up the tile in the bathroom and re-soding some areas in the grass.
It really is hard to complain when I look at all that God has given me. I'm grateful for I live free of persecution...yes, what a week!

2 comments:

Erin said...

BEAUTIFUL carpet! ;)

Tammy said...

Yes, I can't remember who told me about it!!