Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wild Things!


And, I don't mean my children! Sorry, I just couldn't help it. In our subdivision for the past couple weeks, we have seen some wild hogs running around! Pretty funny.. until they destroyed our neighbors yard. The other day, trappers, I guess that is what they call them... caught a mother hog and her two babies. And yesterday, they caught the daddy! Josh was so excited that he had to go out there and see exactly what they were doing. Then, Erika got in on the whole thing. A very exciting school day to say the least!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those are probably the darn pigs that tore up our driveway back just before TS Faye! :)

The talk around here is that a guy who raises the pigs to sell (probably to Hopkins), got evicted from his place and let them all go wild. Lots of people have had problems since. Our neighbor trapped a couple awhile back.

Glad these ones got caught before they wrecked your yard also!

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Hysterical!! Never a dull moment huh?! I know you emailed me and I will respond...promise:) I've been a bit under the weather this week. Have a great day!! Pigs and all!!