Saturday, June 2, 2007

Our Vacation - God is so Good!

Wow! There is so much to tell about our trip. Rather than writing about the specific things we did on our vacation, I just want to communicate how good God has been to us.

I feel extremely blessed that God provided the means for us to go on this family vacation. It has been a challenging year financially for us yet God has been so good.

In addition, our vacation went smoothly. No broken bones or sickness. I did get shin splints and blisters on my feet! It really could have been worse...

I was a little concerned about Josh though. Anytime we change his routine there is a chance for him to have seizures. Once again, God is so good. Josh did very well and did not have any seizures!

Also, just being with Tim and my kids; we were able to make so many fun memories together.

We had an opportunity to see a popular broadway show the last night we were in the city. Only two of us could go. Erika who loves all the broadway shows said "Mom, I don't want to go if we can't all go together. I don't want to break up the family tonight." Yes, God is so good.

No comments: