Friday, June 29, 2007

Entre Rios Team Arrives in Cochabamba

I spoke with Tim about 2:45pm and he said they arrived safely at Cochabamba. They are now awaiting to board a plane to Tarija. It will be a short flight. Then on a bus to Entre Rios. He said everyone is well so far (no sickness) but all are a little tired.

The three amigos are doing great as everyone else.

Please pray for the last leg of the trip. This will probably be the most challenging part of their journey (the 4 hour bus ride).

Tim said that Chris Morgan who was in Miami trying to get a passport was able to and joined the team in Miami!

I was hoping to get a email from the team leader from the LaPaz team. If I hear from him, I will post it on the blog.

Tim said he would try to contact me tomorrow. I hope to update then.

No comments: