Friday, June 8, 2007

Celebrating 20 years together on June 12th

It's hard to believe 20 years ago, Tim and I were married!

At homegroup the other night we were trying to figure out what the 20th anniversary represented. Did we ever find out what it was? I'm thinking diamonds.. Anyone with me on that?

Anyway, through the trials and triumphs of our marriage God has been so faithful. I pray that Tim and I grow even closer together with each anticipating year.

Hopefully, I will try to post a picture of Tim and I 20 years ago. If, you promise not to laugh!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Sorry Tammy, we found out it was china. How boring is that! Does anyone actually use china?

Erin said...

I would use it for Thanksgiving only....if I had any........

Medana22 said...

Well, I cant promise that I wont laugh but I know that I will rejoice with you! By the way my veiwpoint is if you have been married 20 years you deserve to pick out what you want:)

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

I say we set up that pic on e-bay and see how much we can get!!:) J/k cuz I've been married longer and have uglier pictures!! Yes, post your pic! We want to celebrate w/you!!