Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dinner & Diamonds!

Last night Tim and I celebrated our 20th anniversary! Tim really put a lot of thought into the whole evening. We went to Ruth Chris in Winter Park for dinner and dessert. That is one of my favorite places to eat. Then, he gave me a card that was really encouraging. What was interesting about what he wrote was almost identical to what I wrote in the blog (he hadn't read the blog yet). He talked about sharing many more years together as well as how God never left or foresake us during our marriage.

Also, inside the card was a picture of a diamond ring. He actually drew a picture. I got to say, it was a pretty decent drawing! I get to pick out a new ring!!! Many more details to the evening that I will just leave out for the sake of keeping this blog family oriented! What a wonderful evening. Thanks to all for your encouragement throughout the years. It really means a lot to us.

Well, off to go pick out my diamond. Actually, I'm not going just yet... just thought it was fun to say and a good ending to my post.

No comments: