Sunday, June 10, 2007

20 Years Ago!



This is actually our wedding attire. We were married in Omaha, Nebraska where Tim was stationed. Who would have known... a guy originally from California meets a girl originally from New York. It definitely is a God thing.

What do think of my fluffy hair? Oh, this if very tame compared to some other pictures! I really don't know how Tim got away with his fluff on the top of his head seeing that he was in the military at the time. For a better effect, double click on the picture.

Seriously, God has poured out his mercy on my marriage. Even in the midst of many trials and changes, He never left us nor has He forsaken us. And for that, I'm truly grateful.

5 comments:

Meghann Roberts said...

What a great picture! When our kids get married they'll probably laugh at us for not having fluffy hair! =) Praise the Lord for how good He has been to you guys! Hope you have at least 20 more wonderful, God-glorifying years together! =)

Jaime said...

You have got to start doing your hair like that again.

Elyse said...

Congratulations!! I love the picture, particularly Tim's hair. I do wonder how he got away with that. It has been and continues to be such a blessing to see the Lord at work in your lives and marriages. I can't believe we have been friends for more than half of that time. God is so good.

Jon Rawlson said...

Wow ... the hair! Not Tammy's .. but Tim's. You need to start coloring it again!

Congrats on 10 years! Your marriage continues to demonstrate the enduring grace of God. Thanks for our many years of friendship.

Hey .. I wonder what the guys at the base will think of Tim's hair???

Tammy said...

Jon, I can show you more pictures. We have an 80's album that I assure will make you laugh!