Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bolivia Team Leaves from MLC

The team left safely about 2:00pm from Metro Life Church. There were many tears being shed as the team was leaving behind family and friends. But, there was a lot of rejoicing knowing that the team was on their way doing what God was calling each one to do.

I had to follow the bus for about one mile on 436 as I walked away with the digital camera Tim and Erika was going to use. That was pretty funny as Tim gets out of the bus on 436 to grab the camera and immediately get back on before the light turned green. I'm so glad we noticed when we did!

5 comments:

Joy said...

I'm not sure if I'm doing this blog thing right, but I just wanted to post that we're already missing you Josh!!! I know that you're not even in Miami yet, but the realization that you're going to be in a foreign country for 2 weeks is settling in. We love you and will be praying for you throughout this time. If you get the chance, check your email through the earthlink website and write back!! :)

Joy said...

To Joshua Subrahmanyam:
If you are able to read this, I wanted to let you know that I've started a new blog that you can check at www.j0yfu1.blogspot.com. If you are able to read it, leave a comment on the page. I love you. Your Mom, Joy

Virginia Knowles said...

I'm putting stuff up on my site at www.virginiaknowles.com/bolivia as I get it.
Virginia Knowles

Unknown said...

Have you heard if Chris Morgan received his passport?

Unknown said...

I just got an unexpected call from Chip from the Miami airport. They are boarding now at 10:50 pm.

And Chris Morgan is with them!!!