Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pray Without Ceasing - Part 1


I hope to be able to communicate how we have been praying for Josh for the last four years. This picture was taken last Tuesday when he went in for a 24 hour EEG to monitor his seizures. Just look at this picture... Josh is a happy young boy who loves God.
At first, I was hesitant to put this picture on this blog. However, my heart would be to communicate the work that God is doing. And, I believe this picture is just one way I can effectively do that.
Please check back as I try to communicate how our family has prayed without ceasing for Josh. But more importantly, I want to articulate God's continued faithfulness in our lives.

1 comment:

Sue R. said...

What a great love for God and your son,,,and of course your family. I pray for healing for your son,,,as I do for mine. I know that "God" is watching over us, without him I could not endure. God Bless,,Sue